Water Mains


Call us:
203-333-7192 Fairfield County
203-878-4475 New Haven County

Professional Services

Are you dealing with a busted or broken water main? or high water bills? A-Right Plumbing is here to take care all of your repairs. Our crew can repair, replace, or bring a new water main onto your property.

Completed job from plumbing to excavation






We do it all

Reliable service

  • Repairs

  • Breaks

  • Leaks

  • Replacement

  • Installation

  • Trenching

  • Pipe locating

  • High water bills

If there is a problem with your water main, don’t try to fix it yourself. Trust our experienced plumbers to take care of all the dirty work.


For complete residential and commercial plumbing, work count on A-Right Plumbing.

Why us? 
…because we have done it a 1000 times before!

Yes, We are Insured, Licensed and Bonded

30 years experience ready to serve you!

Call us today!

(Fairfield County)

(New Haven County)